3 June 2010

Judge Dregg



Drokk knows why this was produced by the person behind the Eggberts, but it was and I managed to find one by accident on ebay. It's absolute tat but lovely in a strange kind of way, I mean at least it's another Dredd piece.
If you want to go looking for more, just put eggberts in your search engine (I just did and I won't ever again) and behold the horror! I won't put a link up, as I don't want to encourage anyone to see such sights and I feel it would be better if you can only blame yourself when you type in the name.


4 comments:

  1. Ha! My first girlfriend bought me one of those and was really excited when she gave me it, bless her! I had to feign gratitude at being given such an erm... wonderful gift!

    Cracking post John, I forgot this egg-isted (sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Pete. How strange that it's yet another item that just appeared out of nowhere.
    Obviously I had to get one because it exists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS was commercially available????? You're pulling Dredd's chain, right? It's Fantastic, but in a really awful way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cliff,
    It was one of those, if you don't know about it then you never will. I mean, who would put into google 'Judge Dredd egg' and no I didn't, I only found it by pure accident.

    Having looked at it again, I notice the badge of office is on the wrong side and also when I picked it up to look at the chain, there are only 3, THREE links, sacrilege! I'll let the buckle differences pass me by.

    I have seen a couple on ebay over the last few years and I was tempted to get another one, just for a laugh but I decided not to.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment and add any extra information that you may know of!